Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter Birthday!

This year I turned the big 2-8 on Easter. I think that means that this year I will be EXTRA holy! We can only hope! 
Kenny and I LOVE every single holiday so much more now because of Jack. Kids really do change EVERYTHING for the better! Easter is no exception.

When Kenny and I woke up on Easter morning we saw that the Easter Bunny had left this outside Jack's bedroom door...


We had to go get little dude so he could see. When we opened the door I snapped a picture before we even turned on his light...this is (no lie) how we find him every morning...with a huge smile! 


He got out and headed straight for his basket...

Dug right in....

He wasted no time! After reading all his new books, coloring with his new colors, and checking out his brainy baby dvd we had to head to the bath to try out the new bath letters...


We spent the rest of the morning playing before the other Easter festivities began...
Silly, drooling Jack!

Birthday hug for Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment