Saturday, October 23, 2010

So much Fall Fun!

Jack took his first real three walking steps yesterday right into Mommy's arms! Best moment ever! We did not get it on camera but SOON! He took a couple more today.

We have had a busy fall so far so here is a quick re-cap!
Jack on his way to Dewberry Farms



Jack and Daddy ready for the train ride
Georgia and Jack were not cooperating with our photo shoot!
ALMOST the perfect family picture!
Jack's first hayride!
My little Pumpkin Head
Jack found the tupperware!
And then he found the pots and pans!
Doing "night night" time. Every night Mommy and Daddy read Jack books before bed. He sits and loves all of them. It is so sweet. AND he actually goes to bed with no tears. What a big boy he is now!
Jack wakes up every morning so happy! I wish I could wake up that happy! And he is always hungry! 

Jack is going to be a lobster for Halloween, we are getting pictures taken tomorrow! I will post as soon as I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment