Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best one yet!

This year Kenny and I decided to celebrate Valentines Day the Saturday before. It was by far, the best Valentines we have had! 

Instead of a fancy dinner we usually go to, we went to a little small Italian pizzeria by our house. Had a very tasty meal, shared a bottle of wine, and ate too much dessert! After dinner we contemplated what we should do. I mean we had a sitter. We never go out. The possibilities were endless! 

What did we REALLY want to do? Go home, get in our jammies and cuddle in front of the TV! We were on the couch, my makeup off, us in our PJ's in time to watch the beginning of SNL! We loved it! 

Monday Kenny surprised me at work with roses and lunch and I made my boys a nice dinner that evening.

I hope everyone had a love filled day!

Kenny and I before dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment