I just spent the most wonderful weekend with my family and close friends. Kenny took me on an old-fashioned date (where the man asks the woman, dinner and a movie-that kind of thing) and it was wonderful. Last week was horrible, I am still unsure of what is going on with me health wise and I think I have been avoiding wanting to find out. What if it is something serious? Scary.
But after this week and this weekend I realized that I need to take care of myself for my family. I can't continue to take chances. And I realized that the people you can count on, are going to be people you can always count on. I realized that anyone who loves my son loves me and Kenny. And I realized how amazing my husband is.
I also saw first hand, how good friends ARE family and to me the word family means a lot.
I am really looking forward to the holiday season, to Jack having his first Thanksgiving and his first Christmas. And of course Jack's first birthday.
I hope everyone is feeling blessed and if not, look around and see how blessed you are! Sometimes we need that!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment