I felt the baby kick! It was awesome. Felt very strange and the feeling stayed with me for awhile. I am really looking forward to when Kenny will be able to feel it also.
Kenny has had to go to Kansas City, Missouri for two months. He has an apartment there and will come home as often as he can for a couple days. These next two months are going to be very difficult without the love of my life with me, but I will just look forward to when he is home for good!
In two weeks on the 28th, Kenny will come home and we will find out the gender of our baby! It is so hard for me to be patient and wait! I still think we are having a boy...we will see! We have all the furniture for the baby's room so as soon as we find out we can paint, and that will keep me busy while Kenny is gone!
I will update again when we find out the sex! What do y'all think? Boy or Girl?
I hope its a little boy!! but he/she will be beautiful regardless!! <3
ReplyDeleteBoy!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a girly girl...like you!
ReplyDelete